Thank you for your patience while we take care of your request!
Learning and Leadership Development Staff, Best Practice Institute
December9, 2020 12:00 PM ET For 60 minutes
We have reached a new frontier in talent management, one where no playbook exists and there are no proven “best practices”, only NEXT PRACTICES.
We are also entering a new year, with new opportunities for co-creation and creating the next and best practices that will drive the new generation of leaders. As such, we need to rethink our Succession Plans to make sure they address the changing roles that the post-pandemic business world requires.
As a Senior Executive Board, we are uniquely positioned to create these within our organization for fighting for what we believe in and doing things differently and better than they have in the past.
What is a Next Practice Session:
* Create the practices as you believe they Ought To Be. If we envision them, they will become reality.
* Share one thing that you would like to do differently and haven’t had the chance.
* Co-create the change you envision in your company.
What a Next Practice Session IS NOT:
* Sharing what has already been done, or what you have been told to do.
* Sharing practices that you have learned from other organizations.
1) The criteria we should use to define how critical roles have changed due to the events of 2020 are…
2) The team that should be involved in developing succession plans for 2021 must include these people in the organization...
3) One thing you should do differently going forward with our Succession Planning strategy is…
4) My definition of a successful succession planning strategy in today's COVID impacted environment is…